hriobzagelthewanderer asked:

[Tokiko] 'I accuse people of hogging all the booze when its obvious I can't drink as much as others can safely.' Hriob, NO.

hriobzagelthewanderer:

bunbunmaru-shimbun:

bunbunmaru-shimbun:

image

> hriobzagelthewanderer

"You. Me. And alcohol from all around Gensokyo. Now." In fact, she gets a head start, finishing the beer helmet from watching the two Dualscars having at it with each other. 

==>”The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

"Put your alcohol where your mouth is!"

image

The pace continues to keep up with Hriob, glaring down at his eyes, catching up as well with him. Chug, spike, chug, spike! Pint after pine. Liter after liter, she continues to drink— the damn youkai can go quite a bit. She stares down at Hriob over and over, tossing the empty kegs and cups aside.

So far, so good Tokiko! So far, so good!

It’s Neck at neck! Brew for brew!

And of course, now they start hitting the mega-brews that Hriob made himself…

…a small pause is made by the brewer, a breath to steady himself, before he starts chugging one of the 300-proof Mead kegs like it was water.

Can the little Youkai that Could match this Goliath? Time will tell!

Tokiko tries to keep up. She is managing to do so, though as soon as it hit the alchemically enhanced brews, she seems to suddenly speed up, trying to go very quickly. Though legs a little unsteady, she is holding her own! Damn little youkai! How do you keep up with this!?

Her eyes closed as she kept going; magic circles starting to come under the little youkai inadvertantly. It seems that although she can keep going, she’s losing a bit of her mind.

bunbunmaru-shimbun asked:

“I will always want you *hic!*" Tokiko screams, then has a hiccup. The aftermath of a drinking contest.

vwaevwictis:

vwaevwictis:

"Well, well, look who’s drunk…"

"Oh, baby, no…" He sighed and one could swear that it was the ultimate sigh of them all.

Orpheus helped her up. Was he the same as he was drunk? He didn’t wanted to now.

"You okay? No broken bones? Anything?" He asked.

Tokiko shakes her head as she gains her bearings, "No, nothing like that. I don’t get stuff broken like that. At least that I’m aware of …" Her eyes simply glaze off a little bit, then hugs him tight.

"I just feel a little dizzy but not nauseated, and nothing seems straight." 
she blinks, as the arcane aura round her starts up again, though it is just the circles— which look more like ink blobs at this point. "At least it was a good *hic!* contest though!" she lightly giggles.

bunbunmaru-shimbun asked:

“I will always want you *hic!*" Tokiko screams, then has a hiccup. The aftermath of a drinking contest.

vwaevwictis:

vwaevwictis:

"Well, well, look who’s drunk…"

"Toki, watch out for your face, dear…" He mumbled out, handing her a glass of water. "And I know. I know it well.

image

Tokiko immediately drinks the water like as if downing a shot. 

"I.. ehehe~!" *thwack!* "… oopsie. For some reason my magic doesn’t seem all quite straight right now." Definitely turnt the hell up. "And you still look … cute!" And then she stumbles right in front of him, the grimoires dropping and stopping their general barrier that is characteristic of her.

"… somebody tripped me!"

bunbunmaru-shimbun asked:

“I will always want you *hic!*" Tokiko screams, then has a hiccup. The aftermath of a drinking contest.

vwaevwictis:

vwaevwictis:

"Well, well, look who’s drunk…"

"Girl, you’re completely wasted… Let me get you a glass of water, okay?"

He sighed deeply, doing just that.

image

Tokiko followed along with Dualscar, trying to walk in a straight line, succeeding to do so. However the magic circles and grimoires that spin around her… not so good, Sometimes a grimoire hits her face, which she doesn’t really pay attention. "I… I still… *hic!* want ya’!"

hriobzagelthewanderer asked:

[Tokiko] 'I accuse people of hogging all the booze when its obvious I can't drink as much as others can safely.' Hriob, NO.

hriobzagelthewanderer:

bunbunmaru-shimbun:

image

> hriobzagelthewanderer

"You. Me. And alcohol from all around Gensokyo. Now." In fact, she gets a head start, finishing the beer helmet from watching the two Dualscars having at it with each other. 

==>”The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

"Put your alcohol where your mouth is!"

Meanwhile, the Great Big German Brewer was not even bothering to speak, simply chuckling frothily.

Pint for Pint, he was  matching her, and ever so slowly picking up a bit more of a pace, eyeing his competitor, in no uncertain terms, to step it up.

The pace continues to keep up with Hriob, glaring down at his eyes, catching up as well with him. Chug, spike, chug, spike! Pint after pine. Liter after liter, she continues to drink— the damn youkai can go quite a bit. She stares down at Hriob over and over, tossing the empty kegs and cups aside.

So far, so good Tokiko! So far, so good!

magykalkitsune:

"But…  Are you sure that will be enough?  I wonder…  Is there any way to go back in time, along timelines?  If so…  Could we use some of Alexander The Drunkard Great’s wine?~  I understand it has quite a kick to it~”  She smiles as she says this, rubbing her hands together in glee.

:33 < we don’t recommend stealing from the past!

:33 < otherwise the reserves would be lower!

(Source: bunbunmaru-shimbun)

bunbunmaru-shimbun asked:

“I will always want you *hic!*" Tokiko screams, then has a hiccup. The aftermath of a drinking contest.

vwaevwictis:

"Well, well, look who’s drunk…"

"I… I’m not drunk! I just came from a drinking contessst! *burp*" she whines. As usual, the magic circles and grimoires that orbit around her spin…. except they’re kind of lopsided. "But I still always want you Dualscar! *hic!*

bunbunmaru-shimbun asked:

Tokiko in the midst of a drinking contest, managed to throw a ❤ in Dualscar's direction.

vwaevwictis:

"Wvait, there’s a drinking contest and I’m not invwited?"

> vwaevwictis

"Gensokyo always has drinking contests!” she yells before lifting up a keg and commences chugging it down, running back towards Hriob.

hriobzagelthewanderer asked:

[Tokiko] 'I accuse people of hogging all the booze when its obvious I can't drink as much as others can safely.' Hriob, NO.

hriobzagelthewanderer:

bunbunmaru-shimbun:

image

> hriobzagelthewanderer

"You. Me. And alcohol from all around Gensokyo. Now." In fact, she gets a head start, finishing the beer helmet from watching the two Dualscars having at it with each other. 

==>”The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

"Put your alcohol where your mouth is!"

More kegs get converted as he drains another five, left-right-left-right-left.

Not a drop of sweat or a hint of intoxication… The Shaman has his ways with dealing with ethanol in his bloodstream.

==> Song: 懐かしき東方の血 ~ Old World
====> Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World, House Set of Imperishable Night

"Alright! More keep it rolling!" the youkai screams as she finishes one keg, spiking it onto the ground. She is quite the same, her body processing just as fast as she can consume— no signs of intoxication yet.

"Nep … keep it rolling keep it rolling!" She commands this with a deep voice before tossing another keg and taking another one in. There seems to be a a few people rolling the kegs right on in the square now.

Youkai can definitely hold their drink—- but how far? Who knows!

[You can’t have a drinking contest if all the booze is already gone from the last drinking contest… :P ]

> hriobzagelthewanderer and magykalkitsune

:33 < that means we’re going to have to tap the alternian reserves!

hriobzagelthewanderer asked:

[Tokiko] 'I accuse people of hogging all the booze when its obvious I can't drink as much as others can safely.' Hriob, NO.

hriobzagelthewanderer:

bunbunmaru-shimbun:

image

> hriobzagelthewanderer

"You. Me. And alcohol from all around Gensokyo. Now." In fact, she gets a head start, finishing the beer helmet from watching the two Dualscars having at it with each other. 

==>”The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

"Put your alcohol where your mouth is!"

Cue the shaman in question showing up with two Massive kegs in either hand, with makeshift handles attached and the tops ripped off in order to make them the largest wooden steins in the world.

…It’s on.

And thus began the second of two incidents where Hriob had a large hand in depleting Gensokyo’s alcohol reserves.

"I got this." as this incident will definitely deplete the reserves with the two going at this. Immediately, Tokiko lifts up the keg and begins chugging down from it. Youkai definitely get their energies out of alcohol by any means … or at least hers. 

Chug chug chug chug! She’s hold out pretty well off, but of course, the youkai just began.

magykalkitsune asked:

Rachel charges up to Aya, before pointing at her aggressively. "AYA! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DRINKING CONTEST! MEET ME IN THE HUMAN VILLAGE, TOMORROW AT NOON, OR YOUR NAME SHALL BE FOREVER RIDICULED, AND YOUR FAMILY HONOR DESTROYED!" Rachel then proceeds to run away once again, to train herself.

> magykalkitsune

"You got it Rachael!" She glares and will probably be sloshed after Hriob’s contest. "And I’ll win!"

hriobzagelthewanderer asked:

[Tokiko] 'I accuse people of hogging all the booze when its obvious I can't drink as much as others can safely.' Hriob, NO.

image

> hriobzagelthewanderer

"You. Me. And alcohol from all around Gensokyo. Now." In fact, she gets a head start, finishing the beer helmet from watching the two Dualscars having at it with each other. 

==>”The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

"Put your alcohol where your mouth is!"

vwaevwictis:

image

'That ass' wvill be your doom someday.

Doom someday is not now, so now is…”

Tokiko adjusts beer helmet. Continuous straw sounds. 

vwaevwictis replied to your post “Tokiko blinks, gets out a lawnchair, a beer drinking helmet, some…”

zz:I

image